The Full Backpack is the largest bag in Crumplers Light Delight range offering lots of room for the Photographer with 2-3 bodies and multiple lenses.
The backpack has external dimensions of 30 x 43 x 13cm and features a main compartment, laptop pocket, external pockets a memory card pocket along with tripod loops.
The harness is fully adjustable and features 2 cross body straps one across the chest and one across the waist, the waist straps can be tucked in a hidden compartment behind the bags padding when not in use. The body side of the backpack is fully padded and covered in airmesh. A hand carry loop is on top of the bag.
On the sides of the backpack are quick release tripod straps, with single quick release straps at the top and Y design quick release straps at the bottom. The straps reach around from the back to the front of the backpack and serve 3 purposes
- Firstly to keep the main compartment sealed and add extra security
- Secondly to adjust bag depth
- Thirdly so you can carry tripods, mono pods or extra crumpler accessory pouches
The front of the backpack also features a hidden vertically zipped pocket while one side has an elasticated water bottle pocket.
A double zip opens the flap to the main compartment lay, your back pack down, unzip, and lift the flap for complete access to your gear. Once the flap is lifted the main camera compartment is covered with another airmesh flap which again needs to be unzipped to get to your equipment. This extra airmesh flap combined with the quick release tripod straps ensures excellent security, if a thief wanted to pick pocket the light delight backpack while it was on your back they would have to
- Unclip at least one quick release tripod strap
- Unzip the main compartment (enough) to get a hand in)
- Unzip the airmesh flap (enough to get a hand in)
Now if you ensured the air mesh flap is zipped shut the opposite side to the main flap a thief would have to
- Unclip 4 quick release clips
- Unzip the main flap the whole way
- Unzip the air mesh flap enough to get a hand in
Which is just not going to happen this backpack is so secure it is probably 100% pickpocket proof, thieves need easy targets not near impossible ones which is what the Light Delight Full Backpack is. Another added bonus of the airmesh flap is that it will stop your expensive camera and lenses falling out if you were to lift the bag after forgetting to zip it.
On the underside of the main flap is a lightly padded laptop compartment that will hold a 15 inch MacBook or large tablets, your laptop or tablet is held securely in place with a Velcro tongue. On front of the laptop compartment are elasticated airmesh SD card pockets for easy memory card storage.
The main compartment measures 27 x 42 x 10 cm and has various adjustable padded dividers to organise your camera equipment.
- Canon EOS 6D with Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM attached (hood reversed)
- Canon EOS 7D with Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM attached (hood reversed)
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon Speedlite 430 EX II Flashgun
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Flashgun
And there will still be a few nooks and crannies left for a few small accessories as unfortunately the only thing this bag lacks is a decent accessory pocket but you will likely find room for an accessory pouch somewhere in the main compartment.
The Light Delight Full Backpack has been constructed from 100% waterproof Ripstop Nylon with a capacity of 15.4 litres and a light weight of 1 kilo.
Available in colours
- Sailor Blue
- Steel Grey